Sometimes a healthy smile doesn’t look like a healthy smile. That’s because you can do everything right in taking care of your teeth, tongue and gums, yet the aesthetics of your smile don’t look like they image we all have in our minds of what a healthy smile looks like.
There are things you can add to your home routine to brighten your smile, but the best place to start working on the appearance of your smile is the same place you go to work on the health of your smile: the dentist’s office.
Find out how your local dentist’s cosmetic dental services can help you achieve and maintain a brilliant smile.
- Teeth Whitening: One of the most common and most popular elements of cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening is all about aesthetics. And while you can get great results at home, the best place to start is at the dentist office – where you can get professional guidance, regardless of whether you’ll have your teeth treated in-office or at home.
- Veneers: These thin sheets of tooth-colored porcelain can deliver a permanent whitening, unlike chemical teeth whitening treatments. Your dentist can bond veneers to the front sides of each tooth to provide you with a stain-resistant, Hollywood-bright smile.
- Crowns and bridges: Everyone loses teeth at some point in life. Though your remaining teeth may be healthy, a missing tooth can give the appearance of an unhealthy smile. Crowns are shaped and colored to look just like real teeth. They can be placed atop a repaired tooth or used in a set to create a dental bridge to replace missing teeth.
- Teeth Straightening: Even slightly crooked teeth can make a perfectly healthy smile seem like there’s way more room for improvement than what’s actually needed. Invisible aligner trays offer a convenient and highly-effective alternative to traditional braces. Because they’re invisible, they’re hard to spot.
- Full mouth reconstruction: Maybe you still have more work need for your teeth, but you’re ready to see some aesthetic results come out of the work you put into your smile. All the above procedures, along with more services your dentist will offer, can be packaged into a customized plan to give you a full smile makeover.
Learn More About Your Options for Cosmetic Dentistry
Click here to schedule a consultation with a local dentist to find out more about your options for cosmetic dentistry in Sarasota, FL.